With the onset of advanced and developing technologies and the arrival of a virtually present audience, digital marketing has become the new normal for both old and new business ventures globally. Startups are said to be incomplete nowadays without this phenomenal service, that too in a world which constantly keeps adapting to the latest features. Here are a few reasons why digital marketing is one of the most important services that one must surely invest on:
1. Coming across customers easily: Traditional marketing can be quite difficult to achieve effectively in the era of smartphones and online consultations. Due to this reason many entrepreneurs fancy an online presence which attracts customers through the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It is the process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine. The higher the ranking, the more the customers and level of reach. Also, the credibility of one’s site increases on Google and other search engines which increases its value, consequently. With the removal of geographical barriers it becomes easier to set up your dream business!
2. Cost effective: Since small-scale entrepreneurs and beginners do not usually have the required funds for an extravagant start to their businesses. This is where digital marketing comes into play. It not only saves the enormous amount of advertising (TV, newspapers, billboards etc.) but also helps in portraying it on the right platform like various social networking sites. According to HubSpot, digital marketers get better cost-per-lead than other marketing channels. Also, such methods result in considerable savings which come handy in the future.
3. Generates better revenues: According to Google, companies using digital marketing strategies have 2.8 times better growth expectancy. With such profitable benefits, it’s tough not going digital!
4. Earns people’s trust: Since online services gain a great amount of feedback from customers, it becomes comparatively easier to attract a huge amount of trust from existing or new clients with the help of such testimonials. Social media plays a huge role in this by connecting sellers to buyers and also allowing them to cross connect in order to boost the value of the business.
5. Live insights: Unlike in traditional marketing, digital marketing helps in producing live insights regarding the status of products or campaigns which helps in making decisions related to the future and also gives details about the targeted audience which in turn lets one develop super targeted advertisements for the sake of promotion.
Drawing a conclusion to the above stated reasons, digital marketing has completely changed the face of how businesses operate and how customers interact with sellers to convey their needs and wants. There is no harm in going the traditional way but in a global scenario where people switch to virtual modes every second, digital marketing is the go to service/offer for a startup to survive in this tech-savvy world.
E-commerce , Posted on,24 September, 2021
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) , Posted on,13 June, 2021
Marketing , Posted on,13 June, 2021
Mobile Application , Posted on,13 June, 2021
E-commerce , Posted on,13 June, 2021
We’re a team of creatives who are excited about unique ideas and help fin-tech companies to create amazing identity by crafting top-notch UI/UX.