Expenzo is a Finance Application that helps you manage and track your daily expenses effortlessly. It is a great budget manager tool for everyone who is concerned about their spending.
Expenzo Helps you by keeping track of the transactions and analysing the budget as well as generating a report in just One Click with custom Outlook.
Bring and present all these information in such a way that is engaging yet easily understandable was indeed a challenge for us. But we were happy to serve such a great purpose of giving importance to mental health for our client. Finding retreats and hence wanted a detailed map view with the grid view. So book your experience today as experiences live with you and are unforgettable.
● Communicating the advantages of the app and convincing the
market to shift from traditional tracker to our application.
● To provide an effortless and simple way to keep track of budget and record expenses in a single app.
● Another challenge was to get a feature where you can add a record transaction with the help of the Calendar Offline.
● Providing a feature for clear understanding and analysing of expense and income.
● Expenzo's well-defined financial aim with real-time outcomes
saves you money and reduces your strain.
● Sort your answers by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment type, status, description, and tag, among many other features.
● An inbuilt feature through which the calendar helps you receive push notifications for the validity of Receipts and Vouchers expiration.
● With all available features, one can create the report in just one click by customising the time and date hassle-free.
● Helps you plan your upcoming expenses and income based on budget by working accordingly. A secure app where you can take the backup anytime anywhere with permission access.
● Generates Reports Hassle-Free
● Instructive cashflow reports and revenue and expenditure comparisons
● Receive weekly and monthly reports to help you minimize overpaying and maximize the efficiency of your budgeting as per the Plan.
● Reminds you to keep track of if something went missing in cash flow.
● Allows you to compare revenue and spending and provides a full breakdown of both.
We’re a team of creatives who are excited about unique ideas and help fin-tech companies to create amazing identity by crafting top-notch UI/UX.